Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

O i O MOM TOO { Don't *U* ? }

Einklappen
X
Einklappen
Momentan aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema: 1 (0 Benutzer und 1 Gäste)
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

O i O MOM TOO { Don't *U* ? }

HI Everyone,

Been looking at this forum for some time now~ but i've been working on my own AND am now only in a position to really LOOK here.

Anyway~ hope *we* all get along well together....... AND..... any & *ALL* comments *will* be welcome. EVEN~ the bad ones as well as those considered foolish by you. It *is* how one develops after all.

regards
    O i O MOM too
    a.k.a ~ lloyd davies

OH the link in my profile will take you not to my forum BUT~ a page all will be directed to & from there you will be able to view the forum.
    Be warned~ It is open only to PINK MOMs, *all* other moms welcome BUT will be directed to a special section within it.

Hello and welcome,

hope you will find everything you searching for.
    Iam sorry to inform you that I deleted the link in your profile, because I got a blank page after visit it. This is a forum all about vBulletin 5 and you could introduce your vBulletin 5 forum, but not any other websites!

Thanks for understanding.
    It`s nice to be important but it`s more important to be nice!

Kommentar

Themenstarter
      Thanks.

Did not know that about the link~ thanks will look into it.

i did not see an option to add a signature on my profile page~ is there one?

Kommentar

Themenstarter
        Hi,

I note for you~ your translate notification as is, is a pain ! It always shows~ even after telling it to always translate~ please correct if possible

regards
        O i O MOM too

Kommentar

Could you please show me a screenshot... I do not now which translate-note you mean.
          It`s nice to be important but it`s more important to be nice!

Kommentar

Themenstarter
            It's gone now~ think I needed to log out and back again. Anyway the one at the top below the login menu bar, is where it was.

NOPE its there again.

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 10.49.52.png
Ansichten: 4
Größe: 229,5 KB
ID: 2318
            Zuletzt geändert von O i O MOM too; 05.04.2019, 11:51.

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X