Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Letzte Beiträge

Einklappen

Category-Collapse

Einklappen
X
Einklappen
Momentan aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema: 1 (0 Benutzer und 1 Gäste)
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Category-Collapse

What I really missed on vB5 is an add-on that allows you to collapse/ expand the categories as you like. In large forums, with a variety of categories, it's not always easy to keep track and not all categories are interesting for everyone. Therefore, I have created an add-on that solves this problem.

The Category Collapse add-on creates a minus in each category or a plus icon in the categories that are already collapsed, allowing you to collapse or expand the forum.
    The category setting is stored in a cookie per user. How long this data would be saved could set by admins. If no changes are made to the settings, all categories are opened again after that period.
    If changes are made to the settings between the first set and the expiration date, the counter starts new.

Title: [vB-Forum.de] Channel-Category-Collapse
    Version: 1.0.0
    Installation-instruction: Could be installed in your admincp by uploading the xml.
    Templatecount: 1
    Phrasecount 4
    vB-Version: 5.4.0
    Type: Hosted-ServerHosted-Server​ Can only be installed on hosted servers. Not cloud-capable!

Forum-Categories collapse-button

!without any vbulletin-forum.de copyright-reference!

Price: 15€ + Tax
    MyCommerce Productpage
    (The full price including VAT will automatically be created on the MyCommerce page!)
    It`s nice to be important but it`s more important to be nice!

I'm not sure why, but on my forum it seems that it doesn't remember the setting. Every time I refresh my page, the categories will be uncollapsed again. I have set the expiry setting at 365 days.

Kommentar

• delicjous
      delicjous kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Just tried with mac (safari and opera) and the categories stayed collapsed after refresh. Do you have another hint?
      Edit: Also testet Windows Opera and even IE is working for me! Did you changed anything in your browser-cookie-options?
      Need more information to readjust the problem.
      Zuletzt geändert von delicjous; 24.01.2019, 09:53. Grund: Need more information please!

• Fleiding
      Fleiding kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Emptied my browser caches and now it seems to be working.

• delicjous
      delicjous kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      thanks for clarification!

Will need YOU to help install it~ A MUST ! please pm me !

ALSO~ I most definitively WANT your addon to show on the Copyrights section.

Kommentar

Themenstarter
      The Add-ons do not have a copyright. Almost every addon have a step by step install-tutorial. If you need more, just ask.
      It`s nice to be important but it`s more important to be nice!

Kommentar

What a shame. I bought it anyway !

I like to see (& on mY forum) dedicated service acknowledged. OH WELL !
        Zuletzt geändert von O i O MOM too; 05.04.2019, 11:49.

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X